The Indian Academy has completed its 7 memorable years. Every year is known for the remarkable achievements of the school and the students. A school has been getting 100% results of Class 10 and Class 12 every year.
Activities - Every student gets chance to participate in activities like debate, group discussion, Elocution, Declamation, Essay Writing, etc. In this way Academy grooms the student’s personality.
Exchange programme - This is one of the best activities of the school through which German Teachers visit our school and interact with our students. They share their knowledge about their culture and they teach German Language to our students.
Rallies - Students are showing their interest in social issues. Academy has organized various rallies on Drug Abuse, Clean India, save environment and Literacy etc.
Workshop - School organizes various workshops for the teachers. Time to time career counseling and workshops are organized for the students’ benefit. These workshops plays important role in the grooming of the teachers as well as the students.
Grand Events and Appreciation - Every year grand Annual Function, Cultural Fest, Sports Meet, Grand Exhibitions, etc are organized which are highly appreciated by the renowned personalities like :-
- Maj Gen B.C. Khanduri - (Honorable Former Chief Minister of Uttarakhand),
- Dr. Rajendra Dobhal - Director Gen of UCOST,
- Ms. Tashi & Nungshi - Famous Mountaineer twin sisters,
- Mukesh Rawat - International Athlete Gold Medal Awardee,
- Dr. Chandi Prasad Bhatt - Environmentalist, Magsaysay and Gandhi Peace awardee have encouraged our students for their efforts and best future.
Achievements - Students won many state and inter-school competitions and received award from Honorable President and Honorable Chief Minister and from many other renowned personality.
Mission Statement - Our mission statement is -
- To create awareness about health and hygiene.
- To develop the sense of respecting moral values culture & heritage of the country.
- To develop their scientific skills and creativity.
The Indian Academy